There are no easy answers - if there were then Celtic would also be implementing them, and with their larger squad, would be favourites to win the title.

Seems to me that we need to get what tiny squad we have back to fitness and start bagging the points like we were for most of the season so far.

A few additions in the transfer window would help our numbers - it's been shown again pretty conclusively that over use of youth is not the answer. However, that will only happen if we remove our debts or move them elsewhere.

Football is rarely about crushing all opponents all the time, it's a competition and having to fight every step of the way to win against a load of other teams trying to beat you is pretty normal. If it wasn't like that, there would be no point in following the game at all. Sometimes I wonder if our fans know anything about being a real football fan - there's 10 teams in our league with supporters who've never experienced a title win and have little chance of competing with the big two. Most of them have to suffer bottom six finishes and plenty experience relegation.

Some of our fans in contrast are spitting the dummy out when, if we win our two games in hand, we're back on top and even a win and a draw will take us level bar goal difference. I fail to see how that in any scheme of things this is somehow a crisis.

We know where we are in ownership terms and financially, I don't see the point in over dwelling on it.

it's been shown again pretty conclusively that over use of youth is not the answer.

What's the justification behind that? At no point have we over used youth players, if anything under used. We have had young guys thrown into champions league games and they haven't let anyone down.

Again another young guy, Ness, comes in to a big game and ends up being one of our most impressive players.

Considering we are skint, have a crumbling squad and appear to have some talented young guys waiting to step in, using them much more certainly seems the answer. Let's not forget we are about to hit an almighty fixture pileup and Walter probably has about 13 or 14 players he'll want to use

What's the justification behind that? At no point have we over used youth players, if anything under used. We have had young guys thrown into champions league games and they haven't let anyone down.

Again another young guy, Ness, comes in to a big game and ends up being one of our most impressive players.

Considering we are skint, have a crumbling squad and appear to have some talented young guys waiting to step in, using them much more certainly seems the answer. Let's not forget we are about to hit an almighty fixture pileup and Walter probably has about 13 or 14 players he'll want to use

I actually had the thought at the game that the kids on the bench couldnt do any worse that the regulars on the field. i have been impressed with all the kids this season and have no qualms about giving them regular starts.

I actually had the thought at the game that the kids on the bench couldnt do any worse that the regulars on the field. i have been impressed with all the kids this season and have no qualms about giving them regular starts.

Quite.

Calscots point is baffling to say the least, not for the first time on here. The young guys have all impressed and should feature more

Quite.

Calscots point is baffling to say the least, not for the first time on here. The young guys have all impressed and should feature more

Definitely. What's strange is that often after playing well, they've been dropped which is a shame as I don't see how that's going to benefit anyone - either them individually while trying to improve, or the team as its changing things around unnecessarily.

Quite.

While I agree with you, are you saying they're the answer right now? Cause right now we need experience and for our senior members of our squad to haul us back out of the hole they've put us into.

Must say, and this is my first comment about the game on here, but I wouldn't say it's time to hit the panic stations yet. We have big players,key players to come back in and our key players on the day all had an off game(miller,boogie,shagger,Davis).

I'll prefer to wait and see the reaction from the team over the next 3 games because one thing this team do have is heart which we have ALL seen.

Our mistake was on Sunday was that we didn't build on a good start,they got confident and in the end wanted it more.

Was impressed by young Ness,would like to see him given more time but Walter will,and rightfully so,stay loyal to the regulars in order to see a reaction from them.