I think Britney should be flood-lighted in every dark hole he creeps. he started the war and will always creep out of his hole when fed a morsel to spit out. Leggat should look at other aspects of our club but cannot kick Britney in the balls often enough.

I enjoy Leggat's stuff as much as the next bear but he's really preaching to the converted in many ways.

While he's a good outlet for our frustration he doesn't reach all that many more people that you or I and that's a great shame. However, I'd imagine he does retain influence in areas that you or I can't reach. As such, I'd like him to use that influence to ensure the questions he does ask (be it about Spiers, LBG or the club's future) are given a wider platform that he currently has.

Meanwhile, as a support, we could place much more pressure in the right places as well. FFS, the crazy Celtic Trust have had time in the Scottish Parliament to ask questions. We've been nowhere near that position and need to widen our scope.

The RST have not done a good job of this which is a shame but they, like the rest of us, can still change our destiny.

Aye, about the same time as the flying pigs of Tobermory win University Challenge. Change our destiny, did you just get carried away there or just finding the words hard to come by? Good laugh though.:devil: