Amazing article please read

I take a fair bit of what comes out of VB with a pinch of salt, but that was just a brilliant, honest article.

Cumbernauld I really don't know what your problem is. FO took the time to write something that pisses all over anything FF has come up with in years - if it's "pointless" at least explain why.

Absolutely cracking article and puts the whole issue into it's proper perspective.

How any self-respecting Rangs fan can call that pointless is beyond me. Either you didn't read it or you didn't get the thrust of it or appreciate the significance of the author himself.

When I first seen the length of it I thought 'oh no', but it turned out to be a great read and very interesting.

CumbernauldGers, the topic here is the article by Foreveroffended, not the worth of VB. Let's try and stay on topic.

You cant boast about an article and not let people comment on the sourse.

I take a fair bit of what comes out of VB with a pinch of salt, but that was just a brilliant, honest article.

Cumbernauld I really don't know what your problem is. FO took the time to write something that pisses all over anything FF has come up with in years - if it's "pointless" at least explain why.

I have no problem, just pointing out that groups like Van Bears are pointless and we takethe piss out the same type of cltic ones.

[/b]

You cant boast about an article and not let people comment on the sourse.

The "source" would then be the author, so comment on the author at your pleasure - VB was merely the conduit. Your dislike for VB shines through and attempts to diminish what is, quite simply, a fine article.

Absolutely cracking article and puts the whole issue into it's proper perspective.

How any self-respecting Rangs fan can call that pointless is beyond me. Either you didn't read it or you didn't get the thrust of it or appreciate the significance of the author himself.

It's pointless as only we read it, nobody else will give a shit.

It's pointless as only we read it, nobody else will give a shit.

So we should ALL shut up shop and go home then ???

So why bother posting in here about it when no-one else will read it ? What is YOUR point in posting about it when you view it as pointless?

So we should ALL shut up shop and go home then ???

So why bother posting in here about it when no-one else will read it ? What is YOUR point in posting about it when you view it as pointless?

Look mate i post in here as other Gers fans do, the problem with Vanguard is they actully think they make a diff. Thats my point.

They are just another self appointed self righteous pointless group.