Amazing article please read

The "source" would then be the author, so comment on the author at your pleasure - VB was merely the conduit. Your dislike for VB shines through and attempts to diminish what is, quite simply, a fine article.

Ok mate, feel free to get back to me when they achieve anything. I wont hold my breath.

Look mate i post in here as other Gers fans do, the problem with Vanguard is they actully think they make a diff. Thats my point.

They are just another self appointed self righteous pointless group.

If I may. I asked VB on RM a few months back if they thought they'd make a difference and one them said no, and that it wasn't really their aim. Their aim, as I see it, is to open Bears eyes to the lies that are being spouted about us fans and our club. I don't post on their site nor do I know any of them. However, I do enjoy some of their articles and I'm happy to see people batting for us.

Your last point, we could say that about any of the organisations that fly the club's badge, yes?

If I may. I asked VB on RM a few months back if they thought they'd make a difference and one them said no, and that it wasn't really their aim. Their aim, as I see it, is to open Bears eyes to the lies that are being spouted about us fans and our club. I don't post on their site nor do I know any of them. However, I do enjoy some of their articles and I'm happy to see people batting for us.

Your last point, we could say that about any of the organisations that fly the club's badge, yes?

Yeah we prob could tbh.

It's fine to explore tangents, I think. I don't think it's massively unrelated. While it's an ad hom to dismiss what someone says because of who they are, any smart person looks at the platform from which someone speaks as well as what they say. In this case, though, I think VB come off rather well given the content of what was said.

So much for staying on topic after being asked nicely! A thread about an excellent article derailed by all this pish. Brilliant!

No Zappa, derailed only by one bitter, disaffected soul who seems hellbent on criticizing what he clearly couldn't do himself. You might almost think he didn't last long on VB ;) Anyway, I doubt if those he dismisses will lose sleep over his comments, nor will the author of the article give him a moment's thought, which seems only reasonable.

Of course the article has undeniable value beyond flushing out the disaffected. It helps inform, clarify and coalesce opinion. It gives huge satisfaction to serfs like me who can't organize or express my thoughts in such a powerful manner but who nevertheless harbour equally strong views. If there's been a better article from a Ramgers supporter in the last year then I didn't see it. RBR brought our attention to the words, not the writer or where it was published ... The bear from Cumbernauld might want to remember that.

[QUOTE=maineflyer;237715]No Zappa, derailed only by one bitter, disaffected soul who seems hellbent on criticizing what he clearly couldn't do himself. You might almost think he didn't last long on VB ;) Anyway, I doubt if those he dismisses will lose sleep over his comments, nor will the author of the article give him a moment's thought, which seems only reasonable.

Of course the article has undeniable value beyond flushing out the disaffected. It helps inform, clarify and coalesce opinion. It gives huge satisfaction to serfs like me who can't organize or express my thoughts in such a powerful manner but who nevertheless harbour equally strong views. If there's been a better article from a Ramgers supporter in the last year then I didn't see it. RBR brought our attention to the words, not the writer or where it was published ... The bear from Cumbernauld might want to remember that.

Mate you dont half talk sum amount of crap.