Amazing article please read

Another pointless work for the even more pointless Vanguardbears.

PS Nobody other than Rangers fans pay you any attention, you are wasting your time.

You're letting yourself down badly with your inane swipes across a number of threads today. You might think angry is all it takes to make a point but you just come acts as pathetic with this nonsense. Foreveroffended clearly penned a considered and remarkably well-constrcted article that does our cause proud. Vanguardbears doesn't seek to be everyone's cup of tea but it does bat for Rangers on every front possible - surely that would hold some attraction to every Rangers fan, even you if that's what you are.

If you took the time to look and if you had the half the wit you'd like to have you'd understand that VB has connections and influence well beyond the obvious posts on a football forum. At this moment, they are pretty much the only voice we have as a support that the outside world can hear. The fact that it isn't all conducted in a blaze of self-gratification like FF/RST should only be welcomed.

That's about all I can say in reply without the certainty of being banned but don't think your comments aren't fully appreciated.

You're letting yourself down badly with your inane swipes across a number of threads today. You might think angry is all it takes to make a point but you just come acts as pathetic with this nonsense. Foreveroffended clearly penned a considered and remarkably well-constrcted article that does our cause proud. Vanguardbears doesn't seek to be everyone's cup of tea but it does bat for Rangers on every front possible - surely that would hold some attraction to every Rangers fan, even you if that's what you are.

If you took the time to look and if you had the half the wit you'd like to have you'd understand that VB has connections and influence well beyond the obvious posts on a football forum. At this moment, they are pretty much the only voice we have as a support that the outside world can hear. The fact that it isn't all conducted in a blaze of self-gratification like FF/RST should only be welcomed.

That's about all I can say in reply without the certainty of being banned but don't think your comments aren't fully appreciated.

No probs mate, that your opinion and i have mine, it's called a forum mate.

PS They are pointless as they have no voice outside of Rangers fans fact.

Not read any VB articles in a while. Probably because Finbarr O'Fended got Newsnow to ban them. And I have to say, it was much improved as compared to the last time I read one. Previously I thought they were a bit rambly but that article was excellent.

When I first seen the length of it I thought 'oh no', but it turned out to be a great read and very interesting.

CumbernauldGers, the topic here is the article by Foreveroffended, not the worth of VB. Let's try and stay on topic.