You blind mate? Can't count? Both? Take a look over the team sheets for the last three years. Now tell me the average age of the team. While you're at it tell me which youngsters that deserved a chance didn't get it. Go.

You blind mate? Can't count? Both? Take a look over the team sheets for the last three years. Now tell me the average age of the team. While you're at it tell me which youngsters that deserved a chance didn't get it. Go.

Would this include the 2 years we couldn't make any signings and the huge injury problems we had where we were forced to play youngsters?

When both McCulloch and Edu are fully fit Ness will be dropped regardless of how he is playing.

Ahh. So he does in fact play the youngsters but only because he's been forced to. You know he "doesn't like" playing them. Cos he told you, right? Or is it the look on his face when he sees them with the ball? Walter is a shrewd and successful football manager. If you can see that Ness is a player (you only saw him cos Walter played him, fucking Old Firm debut at 19) then Walter probably can too. Still waiting for you to tell me which youngsters haven't had their chance. I'll be waiting a long time won't I?

Ahh. So he does in fact play the youngsters but only because he's been forced to.

Yeah bro you got it congrats

With regard to Ness, who else could have played in that game in centre mid who was fully fit?

And I'd tell you which youngsters haven't had a proper crack at the whip only they hardly ever fucking play so it's quite hard to decide. Darren Cole played well in the champions league then was never seen again, smashin'.

Kyle Hutton played well against Man Utd then got dropped, what was the point in that? If he can perform against them why not let him retain the position?

Edited by Totti

You've just shot yourself in the foot champ. I thought no one else was fit so Ness played? Kyle Hutton was fit you say? Who's he? Oh aye one of the kids that's right. The kids that never play. Except against Man U, Valencia and Celtic. Did we not win the league last season with an 18yr old CENTRE FUCKING HALF? Jesus. You lot are going to have a lot of apologising to do when Ally takes over and you realise how lucky we are to have Walter at the helm. Enough.

Your logic makes no sense 'champ' (I've noticed you develop a cuntish tone when you know you're wrong). I am talking about youngsters playing out of necessity. Ness played because none of the experienced players were fit. Having other youngsters fit doesn't dispute my point...

And yes Kyle Hutton had games (as I just fucking mentioned) out of NECESSITY. I never said 'the kids never play', I said the only play when they're forced to. Do I have to break this down even further

Do keep up.

Oh and yes we had an 18 year old centre half as backup for Weir and Bougherra. We did have feck all cover at CB.

IF someone like Ness can go on a run of games towards the end of the season keeping out a fully fit Edu or McCulloch then I'll start to believe that youngsters actually have an opportunity of dislodging more experienced players from the XI

Edited by Totti