Sorry about that .... I have thing about Olivier Bernard being the worst signing Rangers ever made but, while he was a dreadful, lazy little bastard, there probably have been even worse than him if I'm honest. Big Eck probably signed most of them.

Sorry about that .... I have thing about Olivier Bernard being the worst signing Rangers ever made but, while he was a dreadful, lazy little bastard, there probably have been even worse than him if I'm honest. Big Eck probably signed most of them.

Capucho? Ostenstad? :D

Mladenovic, Djordjic

Aaaarrrgggg

Fuck, Bojan Djordic!!! :hm:

I remember being at Celtic Park for his debut game and looking forward to him coming on to create a goal or two. Talk about disappointment!

Gary Stevens wins this hands down for the best RB in my lifetime.

Hutton wasn't here long enough and no other player stands out.

My old man would go for Jardine and he'd also argue black & blue that he was better the Grieg.

I thought Gary Stevens was a great player, but somehow I recall him being injured for most of the time.

Sandy Jardine unfortunately has the taint of the early eighties for those in my generation...

Hutton was excellent for us but only for a pretty short time.

Ricksen was better as a midfielder and very hot and cold in any case.

Players like Clelland were the reason we were so dire in Europe when he was around.

Porinni for my memory, was very consistent and of a high standard but without being spectacular. I'd go for him even though I was so annoyed at him for selling the shirt against Parma.