I think this young lad deserves a thread of his own.

Without being too OTT, I really think this guy has a tremendous future ahead of him. Without wanting to put the lad under pressure I do think he has already shown what an excellent talent he is,for such a young guy coming into the first team and playing the way he has proves he is destined for the top,old head on young shoulders springs to mind,he again displayed his undoubted talent tonight and was possibly MOTM for the second time running. This guy is the real deal and can only get better,the future is bright.

So he was dropped today despite being our best central midfielder in the past few games for some reason only known to the management team. Will he start against Hearts? If he does, who will Walter drop? Edu has been playing out of his skin so far today and McCulloch is a favourite of Walters.

I knew that Ness would be the player dropped allowing Edu to partner McCulloch in the middle of the park.

Ness should have started seeing as McCulloch has a 3 match ban. It was a strange choice to play McCulloch today considering the ban in place. It should have been Ness and Edu today so that they can gel together.

McCulloch is available for the Hearts game I think.

Still strange to see Ness dropped though.

Over the games he's played, I'd say Ness has been our best player so its harsh to see him dropped. Saying that, he tires towards the end of games so maybe its just a case of giving him a breather given how many games are coming up.

If he was rested today then I'd be happy with that but we all know that's not the case. McCulloch will partner Edu in the middle of the park on Wednesday night. Ness will only get a game if WS plays a 5 man midfield.

Over the games he's played, I'd say Ness has been our best player so its harsh to see him dropped. Saying that, he tires towards the end of games so maybe its just a case of giving him a breather given how many games are coming up.

Or maybe as predicted by me he only featured as a last resort and will always be second choice to experienced players