Anyone had a wee butchers at the coupon for the weekend football? Peterhead will be a shout because they're playing Forfar who tried to get the game postponed due to the fact they only have 9 fit players but the SFL said the game must be played.

Aston Villa away to Chelski is tempting me as an outside bet but Chelski's impressive home form is kinda putting me off.

Killie away to Motherwell too is worth a punt at 5/4.

Decisions decisions. :confused:

Anyone had a wee butchers at the coupon for the weekend football? Peterhead will be a shout because they're playing Forfar who tried to get the game postponed due to the fact they only have 9 fit players but the SFL said the game must be played.

Aston Villa away to Chelski is tempting me as an outside bet but Chelski's impressive home form is kinda putting me off.

Killie away to Motherwell too is worth a punt at 5/4.

Decisions decisions. :confused:

Villa doing pretty well against Chelsea, must be said.

Your Killie bet is looking......well.......what do I say..... lights out ??

Gav, want a bet for a horse tomorrow in France ? I pay giys for their tips and they say this horse is a CERTAINTY. PM me if you want the horse, I have bet it BIG.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a nice treble come up that weekend

Arsenal to win at Charlton

Chelsea - Villa Draw

Sheff Utd to beat Middlesboro and Sheff nicked it in the 92nd min in the 5pm K/off - Great bounce for me, got 170 quid back off a tener.