Newcastle v Arsenal

Newcastle had a good goal ruled out for offside.

Barton's challenge where Diaby got sent off was very crude. Diaby shouldnt have reacted but I felt it was understandable as it could have been a leg breaker.

Thought the ref was woeful, but I readily admit I am biased.

Was watching it live and as soon as Diaby got sent off I fancied newcastle to get back in it. Arsenal just collapsed and looked like they would concede. Barton was dirty all afternoon and it was a challenge before half time that diaby was probably reacting to.

The 2nd pen was never a pen and the first was soft. The equaliser was a peach.

Couldnt believe my eyes, Arsenal should have been ahout 7-0 up by half time. No team should lose a 4 goal lead with 25 mins to play.

But with Man U losing it is a good point bizarrely as Arsenal have Wolves at home next week while Man U have Man city. But the worrying thing is Chelsea could find themselves back in it if they beat liverpool today as they still have to play Man U twice. But I fancy a draw there today or even a Liverpool win.

Goals galore in the Premier league though, 5-3 to everton, 4-3 to Wigan, 3-2 to Stoke......