Did you hear about the racist, Nazi, hoodie, ned, bigot Rangers fans?

Everyone may be interested to note that NewsNow has blocked the article because it contained the word Fenian.

If they're prissy it might be worth sticking MF on the case. From what I remember he has fairly strong feelings on the subject. :D

If they're prissy it might be worth sticking MF on the case. From what I remember he has fairly strong feelings on the subject. :D

I'll write to them immediately.

"Dear prissy bastards of NewsNow,

It has recently come to my attention ......."

Edited by maineflyer

Everyone may be interested to note that NewsNow has blocked the article because it contained the word Fenian.

I've noted my annoyance with them formally.

They must have had complaints from the Timmy Troll Brigade that tamper in Rangers related affairs while their priests tamper with kids.

They must have had complaints from the Timmy Troll Brigade that tamper in Rangers related affairs while their priests tamper with kids.

Well, they are obsessed with us. A few of mines has made KDS, lol.

apart from gobblegiver I have never read nor have I bothered to read any of their articles.

Well, they are obsessed with us. A few of mines has made KDS, lol.

Obsessed is an understatement. They're like a plague. There's at least as many bheasts posting on Rangers related blogs like David Leggat's as there are Rangers fans.

I hope the vocal celtic fans we hear unfortunately all too often don't read that article. I think they've come to believe their own lies so much, hearing the idea that singing something which might offend their delicate wee ears is not actually a sin suitable for eternal hell might cause them to explode in a big ball of self righteous fury.