a note to walter

Today we go into our biggest game of the season and have the opportunity to show our biggest rivals our championship credentials. Far too often we bow down to the opposition in these bigger games and let ourselves be bullied but if we have any intentions of winning this league then today is the day that we have to stand up and be counted.

I will shed tears today if we sit back like last time and lose. It will be capitulation on a biblical scale. And if it is walters plan to defend for dear life again then he may as well drive over to septic park and hand the league championship trophy over himself.

Show me the will to win walter. let the world see that our team does in fact have the character and the backbone to stamp our authority not only over the championship flag, but over our biggests rivals too.

Whos the Daddy Walter?

Agreed that we should be setting out to go there and win. If we sit back and allow them to play and end up losing then its pointless. We have the players who can hurt them - Jelavic, Diouf and Weiss so if he sets up a system to allow those 3 freedom then I can only see an away victory.

We also need all of our players to turn up and put a good performance in.

Thats what I fogot to add to my post. In saying that I just know WS will go with the usual players who are struggling ahead of the inform ones so yes its massive the likes of Weir, Whittaker and Davis play well.