Just read on another forum that 2 Airdrie fans turned up at the Airdrie v Gretna game dressed in full KKK outfits :sigh: - the Police 'laughed off' the incident and it hasn't been reported in the rags.

Now, imagine the outcry / reaction if 2 Rangers fans went to say Killie dressed in full KKK outfits....

Cammy F

so does that make it ok colshy?

FFS if a rangers fan wore a fecking red glove to a game they'd get a banning order for the whole of the UK.

Sick that stuff like that just isnt reported on at all.

did i say that made it alright???:confused:

thats strange i don`t remember writing that:confused:

i merely stated that airdrie fans are affiliated with the far right and they do this all the time. i`m actually suprised that nobodys picked up on it before this!

It was reported on the Scottish news and they talked to the Police about it. The Copper interviewed claimed that if the incident had happened at an SPL game / ground, the culprets would have been caught and delat with...

Funnily enough, the largest Police Force in Scotland still haven't found the guy who thro the lighter at Fernando Ricksen at Torbett Towers....

Cammy F

there was a picture of the guys in the sun going to the game wearing it..

so wouldn't it narrow it down to 1 supporters bus and how the pic got released.. the police are leaving it down to if anybody knows who they are report it..

would be weird to see the reaction if it was one of the OF its a f"cking joke this stuff isn't dealt with... just after rangers realeses the report to the SFA about treating other teams and their fans the way they do with OF can't remember what the reports called.