Diouf - We'll still win title

EHD brought nothing to the game on Sunday. To often he was shoved off the ball to that wee rat Brown. He was more interested in moaning, whinging and flapping his arms about than actually doing anything productive!

What do you expect? He probably doesn't have a clue what position he's meant to be playing. Walter will turn him into a Christian Daily at the other end of the park where he'll try very hard and end up all over the place

What do you expect? He probably doesn't have a clue what position he's meant to be playing. Walter will turn him into a Christian Daily at the other end of the park where he'll try very hard and end up all over the place

After the first 5 minutes of the game I expected nothing more from the bunch of prima-donnas out there.

Diouf is used to play in very organised and disciplined formations where generally he has a set role wide in a 4-5-1/4-3-3. At Ibrox he'll be everywhere in midfield and attack and be playing in 4-5-1/4-4-2/4-4-1-1/5-4-1 or whatever the hell our idiotic manager chooses on that particular day

After the first 5 minutes of the game I expected nothing more from the bunch of prima-donnas out there.

Have to agree Gav - needed to come out of the blocks like a missile on Sunday, especially after Thursday night and recent garbage.

It saddens me to say, but i've totally lost interest in this season now, if we had the fight to claw back it would be a different story and EHD in the press aint going to change that.

Have to agree Gav - needed to come out of the blocks like a missile on Sunday, especially after Thursday night and recent garbage.

It saddens me to say, but i've totally lost interest in this season now, if we had the fight to claw back it would be a different story and EHD in the press aint going to change that.

What happened to "No surrender" or "We are the people"? It doesn't say much for our fans if we bale out at the first sign of trouble... We are still in with a good shout in four competitions, even if we lose, I think we should go out fighting - the fans should at least, even if it passes that the players don't.

Diouf is used to play in very organised and disciplined formations where generally he has a set role wide in a 4-5-1/4-3-3. At Ibrox he'll be everywhere in midfield and attack and be playing in 4-5-1/4-4-2/4-4-1-1/5-4-1 or whatever the hell our idiotic manager chooses on that particular day

I remember a commentator saying Diouf had a free role. Immediately thought, bollocks, he hasn't been given any instructions.

I think the psychological advantage gained by C****c after the 2-2 draw was a major factor in us losing on sunday. We should have taken up the opportunity to show our superiority instead of sitting back and taking a hiding. There have been a few chances to to so over the last couple of seasons but we never took any of them, opting for safety first.

came back to haunt us on sunday.

Guest carmylebear
What happened to "No surrender" or "We are the people"? It doesn't say much for our fans if we bale out at the first sign of trouble... We are still in with a good shout in four competitions, even if we lose, I think we should go out fighting - the fans should at least, even if it passes that the players don't.

Of course we will never surrender and we will always be "The People" but you can hardly say this is the first sign of trouble. A blind man could see we have been crap since the year came in at least.

I think it is easy to say don't give up (and of course we shouldn't) but the fans also need inspiration at times.

The players and manager must show some intent over the next two games in particular to raise morale.