UEFA draw: Auxerre/RANGERS/Partisan/Livorno/Maccabi Haifa

israels safe as houses so long as you dont go to stupid places like west bank/ gaza.

Beautiful country - would love to go back, but as it stands i think a trip to livorno might be a bit more dodgy having heard what the WH fans had to put up with from the palermo ultra's!

Great group for us however i don't see us getting to the next stage, if teams like molde, the pars and hibs can get past our defence countless times then say good night vienna.

Might be a strange thing but these games could help Svenson settle in a bit better. Papic will be out so im guessing he'll play. the european game isn't as fast as the SPL as we all know so hopfully he'll get it together.

decent draw in terms of qualification, but I would have liked one of the English teams in our group.

Whats wrong with the next round for the English teams? I hope we get one in the final as well.;)

Anyone in the travel club? what one do you fancy? Auxerre for me if I can get a tkt as I think its only a wee ground...20,000 odd

Livorno has a capacity of only 14.700 for Uefa games, normally 19.000+

Auxerre has 23.000+

If you look at the teams in the other groups, then finishing 3rd and getting a CL fallout, might not look as bad as it is. If we are 1st, we get a team who were 3rd in the Uefa, and there are going to be some big names amongst that lot.