have we heard anything from Diouf's agent/representative - the infamous Willie McKay ??

I'll back Diouf while he's here - but let's not forget he won't be here after May.

Was it his taig loving agents plan all along to bring Diouf to SPL to unsettle Rangers and aid the tims ?? I'd wouldn't put anything past that wee khunt !!!!!

have we heard anything from Diouf's agent/representative - the infamous Willie McKay ??

I'll back Diouf while he's here - but let's not forget he won't be here after May.

Was it his taig loving agents plan all along to bring Diouf to SPL to unsettle Rangers and aid the tims ?? I'd wouldn't put anything past that wee khunt !!!!!

Is that in the same way as he did when he got us Boumsong for nothing?

Is that in the same way as he did when he got us Boumsong for nothing?

That's what I don't get mate. I'd love to know what McKay says to Diouf about all that's going/gone on. As a lover of the taigs he must be enjoying this surely ? His client getting loads ot coverage and his team are using the Diouf signing as a motivation..

Are we talking about the same person? Charlie-stuck in the 80's-Nicholas? Never has a more undeserving cretin been highly paid for TV work and the fact that anyone pays him to write newspaper columns is totally hilarious. Just as well they invented typewriters and computers because Charlie can't write. He didn't learn to read till he was in his 40's you know! Christ, I can just imagine him trying to work his computer. Thirty minutes pressing buttons and keys with nothing happening and then he realises he hasn't plugged it in. Have you ever seen 'The Joy of Painting' on the discovery channel? Charlie's lifetime ambition is to make something similar showcasing what he was taught by his parents. He wants to call it 'The Joy of Basket-Weaving'.

Charlie - I played football till I was 35 and only won 2 league titles - Nicholas? What a dickhead.

Zappa, I am assuming you probably already know this, but Charlie doesnt write any of his columns, he gets a telephone interview from a journo at the paper who asks him his opinion on certain issues and then has the unenviable task of turning those answers into English and making a column out of it. I have seen this process first hand when he was "writing" for the Express a decade ago.