Team For Saturday

I agree that team does look good, the only problem i would have with it is the lack of width, if ICT decide to defend on the edge of the box i would rather we tried to attack down the flanks and get some decent balls into the box, i think we might struggle to break them down with such a narrow formation.

Their is a clear lack of width but I think this would give Bardsley and Smith a chance to get forward, which both have seemed eager to do in the past few matches.

Yeah agree with the above also which is why I put Rae in my midfield with Fergie and Hemdani also.

Under Eck we screamed for 3 Real midfielders and Im doing the same now. With the likes of Buffel and Dado in the team you can go with 1 winger as these 2 will also provide width at times.

Yeah agree with the above also which is why I put Rae in my midfield with Fergie and Hemdani also.

Under Eck we screamed for 3 Real midfielders and Im doing the same now. With the likes of Buffel and Dado in the team you can go with 1 winger as these 2 will also provide width at times.

you want rae in the team :P