Craig Whyte to give Ally McCoist immediate injection of �£9m if bid to buy Rangers suc

Apr 9 2011 James Traynor

Potential Rangers owner Craig Whyte

Craig Whyte's bid to buy Rangers has rumbled on for five months

RANGERS will be given an immediate cash injection of �£9m if Craig Whyte succeeds in buying Rangers.

The Ibrox club could be left with only 13 signed players at the end of this season i f the buy-out attempt fails but last night sources close to Whyte's camp were buoyant.

The �£25m bid has been dragging on with fans divided over the possibility of their club ever being released from the bank's grip but one of the people closest to Whyte says the deal will be done.

He said: "We want to get Turn to the right deal for Rangers Football Clu b. We want the right deal for t he manager and for the players.

"We also want the right deal for Rangers' fans who deserve nothing less. We are taking our time to make sure as much cash as possible goes into the club."

Whyte's camp is adamant he will not be pressurised into moving at someone else's pace although he realises the need to get into Ibrox as soon as possible.

His people insist Whyte has listened to warnings about the state of the squad and that's why the initial player investment won't be as low as the �£5m which has been widely reported. They also pointed out some of the delays could have been avoided if answers to some questions he asked had been given.

I am getting tired of this BS!

Edited by pete

I am not. I would be more bothered if he just bowed to the initial asking price. Much prefer someone who will show the tenacity and business toughness to not just cave at every turn.

I'll be happy when (or if) the deal is ever concluded. It was supposed to be done and dusted by Thursday yet still no confirmation.

Once it is concluded then can we start seeing how much McCoist has to spend when he has BEEN GIVEN the funds.

Edited by Gribz

I'll be happy when (of if) the deal is ever concluded. It was supposed to be done and dusted by Thursday yet still no confirmation.

Once it is concluded then can we start seeing how much McCoist has to spend when he has BEEN GIVEN the funds.

That is actually what i meant with my post.:thup:

"Craig Whyte to give Ally McCoist immediate injection of �£9m"

Aye, nae bother! :thup:

Kate Moss just asked me to be her fcuk buddy. It's true! It was on twitter.

What should I say to her?

Guest Pokeherface
"Craig Whyte to give Ally McCoist immediate injection of �£9m"

Aye, nae bother! :thup:

Kate Moss just asked me to be her fcuk buddy. It's true! It was on twitter.

What should I say to her?

'No problem, I will give you an 'injection' of 9 million swimmers'

I am not. I would be more bothered if he just bowed to the initial asking price. Much prefer someone who will show the tenacity and business toughness to not just cave at every turn.

I'm not getting tired with it either as I believe Whyte is trying to get the best deal for Rangers FC.