Anyone enjoying their football this season?

Don't get me wrong, we've not been Barcelona for quite a long time, but that absolute dirge at Hamilton just reaffirmed how terrible the football has been this season, and how much of a chore and duty it is becoming following Rangers, and certainly no longer a pleasure.

How much is due to the players, the management, the state of the club, I don't know, but I just can't remember the last time I enjoyed a Rangers match.

The word used today was sloppy, and for me that's generous. The fare on display is absolutely dire, and we were outplayed by Hamilton. One moment of magic and a good penalty save stole an undeserved 3 points for us.

Wonder when Rangers will become a pleasure again.

I know exactly what you mean.

If I miss a Rangers game I don't really care and I blame the management team and the players for that. Far to often we've scraped victories while playing absolutely atrocious football if you can even call it that.

My hunger and enthusiasm to watch Rangers is nowhere near what it used to be say 4 or 5 years ago and the sad thing is it doesn't even bother me.

Yep, at the start of the season I was very excited at the prospect of watching every game, having bought an online season ticket. To the point where I tried to work the family's weekend schedule around Gers games. But as the season has worn on I have become jaded watching us - which, funnily enough, is just how our team looks just now - jaded.

I am not overly bothered whether I miss games or not.

Guest BillyMac

i know that the football is not the best and i know that i question some of the decisions that are made but i can not see myself not going to the game or maybe it is because i can not make every game that i have not fallen out with football

I feel obligated to keep following and watching religiously, like a loyal duty out of my love of Rangers.

But my patience is being tested and I wonder when like others in this thread, I won't be bothered missing a game here and there.

It's been like this for a lot of years now. It's about winning, not entertaining

I've subscribed to this for a long time, and accepted it. But it just feels like the standard of football has become so poor that it's frankly not acceptable and is agony on the eye.

I wouldn't mind boring effective tactically solid football, but this is just drivel.

I've subscribed to this for a long time, and accepted it. But it just feels like the standard of football has become so poor that it's frankly not acceptable and is agony on the eye.

I wouldn't mind boring effective tactically solid football, but this is just drivel.

Yeah i agree

The last few away games especially have been absolute murder to watch/be at. It makes you consider why you are shelling out money to watch that. If the takeover collapses the sale of season tickets will drop by a hell of a number of thousands on the back of displays like today. Only 2 good things - cracking free kick and Greegs did well at the penalty. Apart from that we were outpassed and outthought throughout the 90 minutes. Sitting literally biting fingernails at Hamilton - that sums it up

Ive always said our awful opposition / standard in the SPL is as much to blame, the football isnt worth watching.

At the same time we are not pretty at all and the management has to take part of the blame there, no more so than the stubborness not to change things and play fresh youngsters like Hutton, Ness and Kerkar who cant do any worse than some of the players on show.