Season ticket renewals

I have it from a very reliable source that the season ticket money is being ring fenced in another company so that it would not be part of Rangers assets if the Club went into administration as a result of losing the tax case.

I can't see how that would happen. The fans are contracting with the club. The club can't give the cash away and not expect HMRC to be able to claim on it.

Surely the club could simply contract a 'new' company to deal with the gathering and administration of season ticket revenue with a setup whereby the club receive a monthly payment from said new company/contractor? It would be similar to 3rd party vendors/shops selling concert tickets etc.

Anyway, even if it could be done on a temporary basis until after the tax case result is known, RFC will definitely need the money to function.

Seems decent enough value for me at �£422 including free RangersTV.

I'll 99% be renewing but will wait a couple of weeks just to see if we hear anything new on how competitive we'll be next term.

Aye,decent enough for me as well

I'll be renewing but will hang off for a couple of weeks before posting it away. During the season i was swaying whether to just pick and choose my games but would I do on a Sat? The idea of being dragged around a shopping centre does not appeal to me!!

Surely the club could simply contract a 'new' company to deal with the gathering and administration of season ticket revenue with a setup whereby the club receive a monthly payment from said new company/contractor? It would be similar to 3rd party vendors/shops selling concert tickets etc.

Anyway, even if it could be done on a temporary basis until after the tax case result is known, RFC will definitely need the money to function.

Don't think so. Can't see the bank allowing Rangers cash to go to a third party in the first instance, and f it's a company owned by Rangers (or even MIH) I'm sure HMRC could go after that comopany anyway as they would be shown as a debtor in the books of Rangers.

You can't avoid paying a debt just because the company that you owe it to goes into administration.