RFC Sale - To be announced tomorrow?

What is the real chances of this happening mate?

Personally I remain sceptical, very sceptical even but the sources are both only one removed from the parties to the deal and are both very confident so maybe just maybe........................

Guest BrickHands

so tomorrow morning i can say its 48 hours away?

i wont be getting excited for monday as iv been excited about 3 times so far this year about the deal going through so i wont bother again!

Personally, I'll be quite worried if the Whyte deal goes through before we know the outcome of the HMRC tax case. When do we find out more about the tax case?

I don't know what that has really got to do with it Zappa. As far as I know that was transferred to MIH and even if it is not then we still have to face it no matter who is in charge.

The sad thing about this for me is this doesn’t stir any emotions like it did. It’s like water off a ducks back now which is maybe a good thing as any news in the past used to stress me out.

Correct. This is the 3rd or 4th deadline in the last few weeks. If there is ever a conclusion it will be done quietly and revealed when nobody knows, thats normally how we work and in a way I like. Why anyone close to the parties involved would pass on info of a signed, sealed and delivered date is beyond me, business doesnt work like that.

I don't know what that has really got to do with it Zappa. As far as I know that was transferred to MIH and even if it is not then we still have to face it no matter who is in charge.

That's the worry pete; if the club need to deal with a very large tax bill, I'd be more comfortable about it being done by Murray and LBG than Whyte. I also think it's something that Murray SHOULD be dealing with because it's his responsibility, not Whyte's.

Again, when do we find out more on the HMRC case? Surely somebody here knows if there's a date set?