RFC Sale - To be announced tomorrow?

Frankie much credence to the manic negative bloke who just tweeted you saying no chance tax etc etc?

I'd fancy he's a worried Celtic supporter. ;)

The initial tax 'query' has been known about for long enough so I doubt Whyte would have seriously pursued a sale if he wasn't confident of obtaining an indemnity from MIH with respect to this.

Club and MIH also remain positive that they will be successful in fending the investigation off - perhaps not winning the case but certainly not having to pay anything near the scale of the Kerrydale Street accountants suggest we'll be liable for.

I'm pretty sure the sale can and will progress irrespective of whether we win or lose this case.

Perhaps someone at Rangers has finally embraced the PR game, keeping the announcement until the week of the OF confrontation. If that were the case, you might even believe the announcement, if it comes, will be fully manicured for maximum effect.

Fingers crossed. Just think, no more Murray.

Guest SmokieBear

Hi Bears am a regular poster on FF, though I would give this a try.

Frankie I hope your right mate, dragging on far to long, take over sealed 2moro with a 3-0 victory at tannadice would be sweet

Guest SmokieBear

Some had posted that u were good for Info and as realible as Suck on FF I hope u can live with comparison as he had the deal done a week past Tuesday !

Did KevThomson8 not suggest there was a press conference today for 10am ?

Some had posted that u were good for Info and as realible as Suck on FF I hope u can live with comparison as he had the deal done a week past Tuesday !

Did KevThomson8 not suggest there was a press conference today for 10am ?

Like everyone we have our good and bad days with regard to breaking news.

However, we broke the Tennent's Old Firm deal first last year and our information with respect to the ownership issue has been accurate so far. Two weeks ago we announced the interim results delay and The Sun also picked up on our story that the ownership deal had been agreed over a month ago but proof of ongoing finance was still an issue. All from the same source.

We don't often 'break' news like other bigger sites but when we do it's usually accurate. Of course any rumour can and should be taken with plenty of salt. :)

Guest Spit the dog

I have also just joined from FollowFollow - same username on there as well.

Frankie - the thread started by Suck has your comments about tomorrow, hence thats why I checked out Gersnet and joined. Following your comments most on the FF thread seem confident that this is now going to happen. Fingers crossed eh?

Nice looking forum as well mate

Guest Sjp1873

Funnily enough this is my first post after joining today, damn takeover is running my life at the mo and a poster mentioned that this was a good forum to join for a slightly different perspective.

I really should be working, I've been a long time poster on FF and thought I would give another forum a look.

Cheers for having me along.

I have also just joined from FollowFollow - same username on there as well.

Frankie - the thread started by Suck has your comments about tomorrow, hence thats why I checked out Gersnet and joined. Following your comments most on the FF thread seem confident that this is now going to happen. Fingers crossed eh?

Nice looking forum as well mate

Welcome aboard - glad the good people of FF are interested in what we have to say. :)

Like you we can only cross our fingers to hope this deal happens and that Whyte is a better option than the status quo. That remains uncertain at this stage but if he can afford to the buy the club and has given MIH the comfort they require as to ongoing investment then hopefully that's good news.

:)