Bougherra to QPR?

Saw a post on Twitter saying there's speculation linking him to QPR for �£600k.

TBh, that's about as good as he really is, so it's a fair price. Especially on this season's displays. Be nice if we could get more but I can't see it.

What link?

Boogie will go for no less than �£2m in the summer.

I'm just not sure what his value is. His displays have not been of a particularly high standard this season.

I don't know if you could really call him an asset anymore. Maybe in his first couple of seasons but this year he's just not really done it. If we get �£2M for him I'd be utterly delighted.

The main theme if this thread is an utter joke.

That the rumour was off twitter? Its in one or two of the newspapers. I also don't think Bougherra would goto QPR he likes to think he could stroll into any side in the top 6.

Also I don't get why we can't get facevalue? We did for Thomson when he had 12 months on his contract.

Bougherra has had an average season but he hasn't been posted missing this season alright (passport etc) we have conceded a few more goals this season. Still think I would be hugely pissed off if we sold him for that figure.

I'm still slightly reeling about losing Miller for almost half what Brum were willing to pay and I thought that was barring on a joke figure from Brum considering his goals even if it was in the SPL. I know he was a greedy bugger and I would have preferred if he stayed as him and Jelavic would have caused huge problems.