Below is a copy of an email being circulated amongst all RSC's, supporters groups and online forums. It wont solve all the problems we have but it is a start. There will also be other important information on other related subjects which, for the moment, is not for online (ie public) disclosure.

Meeting of Rangers Supporters Clubs

As you will know, the club is back in trouble again over alleged Sectarian singing.

It is up to us as the supporters of the Club to find a way to ensure the Club does not continually come under the microscope of the authorities.

The Club has allowed us to utilise the Ibrox Suite on Sunday 1st May at 12.00pm for a meeting of all fans reps to discuss all relevant topics in this regard.

I understand that this date and time may not suit everyone, but I would like to invite 2 reps of every RSC registered to attend this meeting and together we can attempt to come up with a solution to our current position.

A large turnout is expected, so please reply as soon as you can to secretary@nithsdaleloyal.com to ensure we have enough space for everyone to attend.

Needless to say but we all need to be really careful what is sung on Sunday as all eyes will be on this game please pass this on.

Yes we cannot go on serving all those against us, the ammunition that they want on a serving tray. This does not mean though that Ibrox has to be a morgue at the Rangers end on Sunday though we have to learn to out-sing the tims with Rangers songs. I have said all along the biggest kick in the teeth we could give them would be to out-sing them with walk-on. I don't think it will ever happen but it would be fantastic to see their reaction if we did.

Guest David

Massive thanks to the organizers for their pro-active approach.

Will hopefully give everyone a chance to listen to and put forward some opinions and ideas.

Genuine question.... does anyone know how many of the near 50,000 attendees at Ibrox (assuming for a moment it was filled with just Gers fans) are represented by the RSC's ? What about fans attending away games ?

Am just curious that this exercise will catch as many fans as is humanly possible.

I know it is a difficult ask given the inclusion of supporters groups and online forums etc.

Would it be worthwhile trying to work with the club to have a "card display" and have some kind of request Re songs on the reverse side of those cards ?

Genuine question.... does anyone know how many of the near 50,000 attendees at Ibrox (assuming for a moment it was filled with just Gers fans) are represented by the RSC's ? What about fans attending away games ?

Am just curious that this exercise will catch as many fans as is humanly possible.

I know it is a difficult ask given the inclusion of supporters groups and online forums etc.

Would it be worthwhile trying to work with the club to have a "card display" and have some kind of request Re songs on the reverse side of those cards ?

Good Idea craig.

I am not sure about the answer to that one Craig, but I would say for sure that there is a much bigger percentage at away games that are RSC members than at home games due to the ticket distributions set-up, and as our singing problems are much more apparant at away games, it is to be hoped that if we can carry the message to the RSC's then it can have a positive influence.

I would say that between the RSC's, online forums like here, FF, RM, Gersforum, DTB, VB, and fans groups RST, Assembly and Association, we must be able to catch a very large percentage of attending fans. With media coverage and follow-up campaigns there is hope that something can be achieved, but it wont be overnight.