RANGERS FIGHT TO HAVE SPY NAMED - leggo

I don't see that the identity of the person that pulled together the information will be that relevant. The charges will still stand. UEFA aren't going to dismiss them just because someone has an agenda.

All the club can do is argue as to the meaning of the songs and that the interpretation is incorrect, something that they should be doing whether the person is neutral or not.

I don't see that the identity of the person that pulled together the information will be that relevant. The charges will still stand. UEFA aren't going to dismiss them just because someone has an agenda.

All the club can do is argue as to the meaning of the songs and that the interpretation is incorrect, something that they should be doing whether the person is neutral or not.

we don't know what songs were sung. they haven't stated what they were. it was put out under "sectarian singing".

Sounds like Leggo is insinuating that Keiron Brady could be involved in this. With his involvement in the campaign against the famine song and getting his ex-employer SRTRC on board with it I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. It's a scary thought, especially if we can't persuade UEFA and FARE to reveal who the individual was.

I don't see that the identity of the person that pulled together the information will be that relevant. The charges will still stand. UEFA aren't going to dismiss them just because someone has an agenda..

I have to agree. Even if it turned out to be Brady working as a consultant for FARE, UEFA would probably deem him to be qualified whether we could prove a bias or not. His 4 years working for Show Racism the Red Card combined with the various work he's been doing across Europe in the past couple of years with his new organisation CICI would give UEFA justification to let his reports for FARE stand. That's if it WAS Brady.