Apologies guys - unfortunately our host had to perform some essential maintenance on our databases which meant both the site and forum were down for a few hours today.

As always with these types of thing, we can't give a pre-warning and/or a time-scale for the fix. Please keep an eye on Twitter/Facebook accounts and bookmark our back-up forum for future problems.

:)

When FF is down you get a message giving the link for the back up board when you try and access the forum. Could we do the same?

The problem is somewhat different here in that it was the whole of our hosting that was unavailable so it wasn't possible to publish anything.

Annoying when it happens but thankfully due to the technical and financial support of bmck and craig, such problems have been minimal over the last 3 years now. Certainly today was the longest downtime I can remember for a while now.

Hello everyone. Just a quick update. I'm really sorry I've not been around to keep more on top of this. I'm in the last throws of this degree, and if I am to finish it at all I'm going to need to only minimally do other things. Basically, the site went down because extra hard disks had to be installed to the server to give us more space (our empire needs to have space to grow into, naturally). The horribly slows speeds thereafter were caused by the server having to deal with the massive backlog of mail/requests and database hings etc. Everything is now uptodate and we should be better off for it. My apologies for not keeping everyone uptodate. I was nonetheless getting it sorted as quickly as possible.

Cheers,

Barry