Yes - ya beauty.

If Carlsberg made Wednesdays ........

Rangers tie to work in the morning. When they complain I'll say it's an Inverness Caley one!

Game on - it's in our hands.

A team for Europe and a team for Scotland. Just as well they didn't buy a team for the Highlands.

Thanks for that one Terry!

Finished 3-2 Caley.

I know this isnt strictly Rangers news but I am so happy about tonight's result that... Fuck it, I am letting it stay !!

Now Rangers, for the love of God, just win your 3 remaining games !!!!

Sorry Craig - I'm new on the block here. Didn't know where to post the thread when the second went in .....

To be honest Caley could've/should've hammered them 4-5 nothing.................THE BHEATS HAVE BOTTLED IT............BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!

It is a pity they didn't as the goal difference would have been down to striking difference.

"It's a wonderful night for the Highlands, and it just shows again what a wonderful and strange game football is." BBC Scotland pundit John Robertson.

"Inverness thoroughly deserved it. Well done to Terry Butcher. It was a fantastic night for Inverness, and apologies for saying Celtic would win comfortably." BBC Scotland pundit Murdo MacLeod.:giruy::wanker:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9475380.stm

It is a pity they didn't as the goal difference would have been down to striking difference.

Very true,however you can forget all about goal difference now........................WE WILL RETAIN OUR TITLE

Sorry Craig - I'm new on the block here. Didn't know where to post the thread when the second went in .....

None of us care bluebear - not a problem !!!