super caley lol

Guest gertheranger

Guest gertheranger

well i was so chuffed with the great score in inverness can any1 tell me how too take the grin off my face or shuld i just laugh at all celtic fans i c pmsl

I was of course over the moon last night, that was the match I'd pinned all my hopes on because I felt if they won it, they'd win the rest and the league.

But now...well it's ours to lose. But we have 3 hard games coming up and a lot of players think/know they're leaving, so focus will need to be 100%.

Guest Dutchy

Strangely enough I reckon the last game against Killie will be the toughest, simply because if septic win all their games, the nerves will be jangling on that Sunday in sunny Kilmarnock( it's always sunny when I've been to Rugby Park ).

Of course, if septic slip up against say Hearts, then we will be able to relax just a little.

This is the excitement of the SPL and I'm sure we know better than straight-jacket lemon how to win it.

The BHEASTS totally bottled it v Butchers Battlers on Wednesday night - so Rangers have to step up to the plate v Hearts next Tuesday, we need those 3 points, then a win for Kilmarnock against the bottlers will give us the chance to lift the title at the 'Temple Of Dreams' for the 1st time since 2003.

The sooner we win it the better - then my username will be completely out of date!