I've never wanted a league title so much. Even more than the first for the 9 in a row (i had never seen Rangers win the league) and as much if not more for the 9th in a row. Honestly lads and lasses. This will be a massive kick in the nuts for them. The psychological damage that will be done will be on a par with the Mo Johnston signing which fucked them for years!!!!!

This is our time to BURRY THEM for years AGAIN. We are debt free, we have a few quid in the bank, we will no longer have our good player robbed from us.

6 months ago they were saying that we could have gone out of existence never mind administration.

I know fine well they will now say CW will knock down Ibrox, move us elsewhere and basically Rob out assets for his own good.

WRONG> The man is a BEAR, he knows we're a special breed. They can't do a thing to harm us now, but, we can, and are destroying them emotionally, they wont admit that outwardly though.

Take a moment and imagine this was the other way round and it's celtic that were in our position, on the brink of administration etc etc etc, we too would have been gloating, then BANG along comes a Celtic fan with cash, wipes out their debt and gives Lemon money to spend!!!!!

Add to that the fact that celtic had won the last two leagues and previous leagues when we were "skint" etc etc etc and they were in a a good financial position!!!!!

we would be pig sick, and we would be looking for tiny things to dig out the new owner on.

But they can't!!!

This is our League, this is our city, this is our country!!

WE TRULEY ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!

BTW i'm at my home in Thailand and we're 6 hours ahead. So these last few days have been a nightmare having to wait for you lot to get up, etc etc etc hahahahahahah

The eleven players that take to the field today against hearts are more that capable of what's at stake and they know the have to deliver and I hope they do but these are no easy games far from it! Home advantage or not!

Im 1 hour ahead of you Bear so about to crack open a few cold ones...its an absolute scortcher today.

I dont think Ive ever wanted a title more so than 9IAR, and Im not sure that will be replaced. In 2008 when we were screwed because of the fixture list that was as close as it came, plus last year was sweet to do back to back titles again.

This one ranks highly though....cant wait for kick off now.

I will never have such a mixed bag of emotions as on helicopter Sunday. From the hope in the begin of the game to the dwindling hope reaching near the end reaching a point of pure distress. My head had dropped onto my arm on the computer table and my eyes were starting to water. Then when the beeb radio commentator started shouting that McDonald had scored a total outburst of jubilation. It was like I had jumped from the bottom of Mount Everest to the top, in the blink of an eye. I doubt I will ever feel as deep emotions again.

I will certainly still have a lot of emotions for every title but not so intense as then.

Sun is starting to burn. Temperature going to sore up to 29 degrees. Got the beer in the Fridge ready to slide over my receptive palate. The meat for the barbecue is ready and waiting. Rangers have a new start. All I now need is a victory over hearts and I can start singing "What a perfect day"

Oh the joys of life.

We just can't laugh enougha,

we just can't laugh enougha.

:)

Does anyone know where i can listen to it online?

I'm on a 2G dongle so not even gonna try watch a TV feed.

Sorry mate but the radio is more tied up than the tv. Possibly British services oversea's? Or maybe try BBC radio Scotland via Sopcast. I don't know just suggesting.