Hang your heads in shame

Guest scotranger

I would agree that Murray's 22 years at the club were "interesting". But after his first 10 years you would look long and hard to fing many positives. I would also bear in mind that Murray took Rangers to the brink of bankruptcy not once, but twice. The records would also attest to the fact that Murray took a lot more out of Rangers than he put in. The evidence is out there.

You have the post of the day mate.

Drop the "you're a tim shite".

If we were to lose the tax case and are liquidated and RFC cease to exist then what has CW lost ? The grand total of �£1 that is all.

Mate never called you a tim but you dont have talk some crap.

Rangers even if they lose the case will not be liquidated so stop making yourself look stupid.

Of course the tax man never opts to liquidate companies does he?

Whyte will have secured Wavetowers "loan", he however won't have secured his �£1.

Of course the tax man never opts to liquidate companies does he?

Whyte will have secured Wavetowers "loan", he however won't have secured his �£1.

Omg you really dont help yourself. Do you really beleive if Rangers lose the case they will go bust? Or are you just talking alot of rubbish.

If Rangers lose the tax case then administration is a possibility, both under the old board and under CW, and probably under Paul Murray's solution.

I'm sure Forlanssister is correct about the loan being secured.

We don't have anough information to fully assess the whole Whyte deal. If everything is above board then there will be no reason why he can't come out and fully explain it all during the next month.

If Rangers lose the tax case then administration is a possibility, both under the old board and under CW, and probably under Paul Murray's solution.

We don't have anough information to fully assess the whole Whyte deal. If everything is above board then there will be no reason why he can't come out and fully explain it all during the next month.

But does he have an obligation to do so ? I doubt it.

He will never come out and tell us everything and tbh i dont think he should. He will be trying to buy players so why tell the whole world all your money plans.

Also there is not half some rubbish spoke about this court case. Cant wait till it's over so we cant have people talking so much crap about it.

He will never come out and tell us everything and tbh i dont think he should. He will be trying to buy players so why tell the whole world all your money plans.

Personally, I think that the fans deserve to know the level of debt of their club and how it is to be financed.

Also there is not half some rubbish spoke about this court case. Cant wait till it's over so we cant have people talking so much crap about it.

So, what do you know about the tax case and the potential implications it could have for the club? You must know a hell of a lot about it to be in a position to accuse others of talking a load of crap and being a tim.

Personally, I think that the fans deserve to know the level of debt of their club and how it is to be financed.

Yes we shold know more but i think alot of fans forget that Rangers are a company at the end of the day and he owns it not us. We defo need more infor but we will never know everything.