Should we give Diouf a contract for next season.  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should we give Diouf a contract for next season.

The fans seem to be pretty decisive with 85%+ not wanting him back. I just wonder what Ally is thinking but to be honest I will be most surprised if he gets a contract. I just think he slows the game down far too much by holding the ball far too long.

For �£25k a week we can do so much better.

Good player but I can run faster than him.

�£25k a week is too much. If he'd take �£12k I'd keep him. Otherwise he's too expensive for what we're getting.

Not good enough for the wages he would command. I can't believe for one second that he'd play for less than �£15k p/w and I think that for �£15k p/w or more we should be able to bring in better. I'd rather those wages went towards persuading Weiss and Bartley to come back. Weiss on a permanent and Bartley on a 1 year loan.

Edited by Zappa
typo

�£25k a week is too much. If he'd take �£12k I'd keep him. Otherwise he's too expensive for what we're getting.

He has the ability to make a difference but his self centred attitude can be annoying with his diving and moaning at the refs. I have noticed though, that he has became more of a team player now that he's not guaranteed to start each week.

Guest alliz

Going to get shot for this but in the St Mirren game I thought Diouf and Jelavic were the only class outfield players in the team.

Only problem is his age.

Off the ball they are always moving around looking for best position and can hold the ball especially late in the game

Going to get shot for this but in the St Mirren game I thought Diouf and Jelavic were the only class outfield players in the team.

Only problem is his age.

Off the ball they are always moving around looking for best position and can hold the ball especially late in the game

The only way you will get shot is if you are Neil Lennon.... allegedly.

For any journalists lurking the above is what I would call a JOKE. No malice intended.

The only way you will get shot is if you are Neil Lennon.... allegedly.

For any journalists lurking the above is what I would call a JOKE. No malice intended.

If Celtic fans can joke about it...