A sign of things to come?

I was pleased that the only formal interview that Whyte has given (so far) is to RTV, thus neatly sidestepping the journalistic masses who will be desperate for some soundbites. Could this be a sign of things to come?

Hard to say, but I think there's a fair chance that he's just laying low a bit until the season is finished. Leaving the press conferences to the management and players for a week makes sense.

I think he is keeping himself out of the light because it is an important week for the players and showing his face at the moment would be wrong. I was wanting him to do a press conference but I agree totally that it isn't the time. One interview with the club is perfect.

I hope he knows what the media are going to be like.

Well also should considering the reporting on the takeover

I would like to see him dump Murray's so-called 'favourites': Traynor, Young and of course OC. Feel free to add your own name but you get my drift. One thing I have heard about him which could be a good thing for the club, is that he's quite litigious. So those who would slander Rangers, be careful, be very, very careful. :-))