Bigotry, Bombs and Football

Another programme being sent out by the BBC on Wednesday. Can we expect a well balanced documentary or just another attack on Rangers. I fear the second to be honest.

22:45ââ?¬â??23:15

Bigotry, Bombs and Football

Reevel Alderson investigates the sectarian scar that blights Scottish football.

Guest Dutchy

No one should be threatened with losing their life, but as nobody has been caught and prosecuted for these mail bombs, it's a bit hard to take that it's we, Rangers supporters are the guilty ones. There seems to be a total disregard for the concept on innocent until proven guilty.

There's many, well maybe there's not many, but I believe it's just as likely that it's been a septic orientated type that has posted these ugly objects to enhance the current myth that all Scots society is anti Irish catholic.

Of course, my thought are as pointless and meaningless until someone is caught and prosecuted, so my main gripe is why religion has been made top profile of most journilists. Is it purely for the symphany vote for septic and their support? Who know, but the more lemon goes about his business the way he does, the more of this type of thing will happen. I just wonder who it suits best?

I will if I remember. If you don't watch then you can't complain.

Why would I complain. I'd rather someone said what the programme included because I'm not going out of my way to watch something that more than likely portray Rangers very poorly.

Why would I complain. I'd rather someone said what the programme included because I'm not going out of my way to watch something that more than likely portray Rangers very poorly.

That is your choice of course. I would rather watch it and complain about any bias or inconsistencies.