Kiddyfiddlerstreet Timplosion - Final day scenario

Started reading Ian's posts and there were a few posters who's comments I had to single out to comment on. But before long there were just far too many!

Absolutely hilarious stuff. Repeated comments that we should be enjoying our day instead of attacking their club and manager. This from the team who have had celebratory shirts often having a go at us rather than focussing on their own team.

Most things they accuse us of, they are actually far worse for. Hypocrisy in the extreme.

The guy who wanted a list of things they have achieved this season; "bringing the thunder back" or words to that effect? So their number one achievement this season is a mean nothing sound bite from their manager? In fact they have two of those, all getting their pants wet becuase their manager said it was just the beginning. Let him back up those words before being so very proud of being part of the (Adam's?) family. :D

Also the continual efforts to impress the visiting bears that they are not upset and have won something so much more than the biggest prize in Scottish football. What's that then???? :D

The guy who wanted a list of things they have achieved this season; "bringing the thunder back" or words to that effect? So their number one achievement this season is a mean nothing sound bite from their manager?

Their average attendances werent much greater than ours. And i seem to remember after their run of draws the fans disappeared although this was perhaps due to actual thunder

Started reading Ian's posts and there were a few posters who's comments I had to single out to comment on. But before long there were just far too many!

Absolutely hilarious stuff. Repeated comments that we should be enjoying our day instead of attacking their club and manager. This from the team who have had celebratory shirts often having a go at us rather than focussing on their own team.

Most things they accuse us of, they are actually far worse for. Hypocrisy in the extreme.

The guy who wanted a list of things they have achieved this season; "bringing the thunder back" or words to that effect? So their number one achievement this season is a mean nothing sound bite from their manager? In fact they have two of those, all getting their pants wet becuase their manager said it was just the beginning. Let him back up those words before being so very proud of being part of the (Adam's?) family. :D

Also the continual efforts to impress the visiting bears that they are not upset and have won something so much more than the biggest prize in Scottish football. What's that then???? :D

You can understand how difficult it is for me to pull the quotes from there,I always look like I've pissed myself with the tears running down me with laughter

Sir Walter, how could you forget all of the beatings, bombs, bullets, lying cheating bigoted bastinado refs who were peeping from your back pocket, and of course the booing donkeys at Ibrox and almost everywhere else. Celtic and Neil Lennon stood up for fair play, which has obviously upset you, since your idea of that fine principle is to go into a match knowing the ref is a sympathiser. You must be aware that your perversion of a club and support are known as bully boys and regarded as pariahs internationally. I noted on tonight's BBC Scotland news, that your billy boy parting shot was not mentioned by the sports reporter, and Wilson's riposte to the same. Comforting Walter eh, to have the publicly owned national tv on your side and all of those ex Rangers players on the sports desk. Smith, Dodds, Paterson, Clark, all resolute defenders. Incidentally, STV did the honours and reported factually. You've diminished yourself by your gracelessness, but after all you're only a hun.

You do really have to laugh.