Kiddyfiddlerstreet Timplosion - Final day scenario

The battle for this year is over, but the war will be won, by us. The self serving committees within the SFA have had their last hurrah, they've been exposed. They were allowed to function until the end of the season, but now they are pathetically drifting into obscurity. Bye bye George, I'm sure you're a legend down the bowling club, but we all know that you'll die a bitter and twisted old effwit without any peace of mind. We have made massive strides off the park this year to ensure that we'll get a level playing field in the future.

On the park, we have become a team, we fight for each other and have thunder in our hearts. We will build on this in the summer and we'll come out at the start of next season with hunger and belief.

The manky huns have had their hollow victory, but they'll wake up in the morning knowing that half their squad is either out of contract, for sale or their loans have expired, and best of all, fat Sally McMoist is their manager.

Their club is hocked up to their eyeballs, their 'owner' has his own problems with his eyeballs, and best of all he is a scheister. We will now see the colour of their money. I expect the asset stripping to commence, they will selll anyone they can, and replace their quality players with 3rd raters whose only credentials are that they are huns. Doubtless they will fight for the jersey, but we will play them off the park.

All I can see is a bright future for us and the demise of them, 'tis a good year to be a tim

And a better year to be a Rangers supporter.:rfc:

murphio Today, 4:09 PM Post #1831

Member Avatar

Older than dirt

Group:

Snr. Member

I have a feeling that Rangers are going to sell Jelavic and bring back Boyd.......along with signing Scott McDonald. :D:D:D

Burst my sides at this one.

User Image

DrMike wrote:

Congratulations to mighty Celtic another great league campaign....We hold the moral high ground..we are victorious.

Neil said it all........

As for Killie...they did not show up today....

Hail celtic champions....

From the Record forum.

Champions? Only in his soft soft head.

A lot of them seem retarded, they may be champions of one thing bringing the game into constant disrepute and taking Scottish football to an all time low. If Killie had a cup final and played a reserve side there would be more complaints etc. One rule for them and many rules for us.

From the Record forum.

Champions? Only in his soft soft head.

Is this the wee bit they have in the paper where they put fan quotes? No doubt this will be their "quote of the day". It's usually something pro-timmy/anti-rangers that they select as their quote of the day.

Mad Joe

Let’s first of all get one thing out of the road, we lost this league title ourselves; no matter the influence of certain people in Scottish Football; it was still ours to win until we went to Inverness and lost 3-2; so we have to shoulder the responsibility for failing to win the league title.

But it has to be said that people outside Celtic FC did have considerable influence on the result of where the league title would end up. People like the Dallas clone Willie Collum; in my opinion he should receive a medal along with the players of Glasgow Rangers; I don’t have to go through all his input; you know it as well as me: but the phantom penalty that he gave without seeing the incident at Celtic Park, and his display at Hamilton spring to mind; and that was just in our games; when Collum was involved there was always controversy.

What about the ruling bodies within Scottish Football? They certainly have not covered themselves in glory. They failed to support us at every opportunity from the lies of Dougie Mc Donald; right through to the cowardly attack on Lenny at the wee Bigot-Dome. All through the disgraceful threats and attacks on Neil Lennon their silence has been deafening; the only time they commented was when prompted by one of the corrupt media outlets.

The SFA and SPL are an absolute disgrace; and the clubs within Scottish Football are just as bad; because they determine what happens in the game here; they are the same clubs who have profited from the masonic ridden committees that govern our game in Scotland; will they change in the summer? I have serious doubts about that; I believe that decision needs to be taken out of their hands by us the Celtic Support who keep them in business.

People like Michael Johnson chairman of Kilmarnock who decided to turn Rugby Park into Ibrox yesterday; now you couldn’t blame a chairman for trying to cash in; but I believe this is the same guy who refused to sell extra tickets to the Celtic support when we won the league down there; then again they would all be singing the same songs yesterday.

And this is the same guy who sat on the disciplinary committees who; firstly gave Lenny an excessive sentence; which was overturned on appeal; he also sat on the committee which exonerated Sneaky Sally when he tried to intimidate Neil at Celtic Park in the same incident. And surprise surprise; he sat on the committee which gave a slap on the wrist to another proven bigot Craig Brown; who actually did assault the Chairman of Motherwell; his second physical assault of the season but no ban.

Let me say this quite clearly, and this is my PERSONAL OPINION; it has not been discussed by our Branches yet; but I will do all in my power to show these people what fan power really means; and there will be very few clubs in Scotland who will not be on my radar.

Neil Lennon said in his brilliantly inspiring speech to the faithful yesterday that some people within Scottish Football need to look at themselves in the mirror; there are also people outside of football that need to do the same. The Scottish Government for instance had very little to say until one of First Minister Alex Salmond fellow Jambos decided to try and attack Lenny on the side of the pitch; he was lucky the police moved quickly enough to stop him getting a kicking from Lenny and Thommo; they weren’t as quick when the guy managed to vault a wall and run twenty yards to get at him in the first place.

Maybe the biggest contributor to the farce that is Scottish Football is the media. Maybe they should be taken to task for some of the absolute nonsense that they print. Now we all know how the media works; they try and sell more papers than their rivals; or get more TV viewers or more radio listeners than their rivals; to do that they don’t print or say what is the truth; but what most people in this wee bigoted country wants to hear; and to think these are the people who call the “Celtic View” Pravda.

I had the pleasure of attending the 63rd Celtic Rally on Friday night in the fantastic Kerrydale Suite at Celtic Park. I had asked the Chairman John Reid to say a few words; he duly obliged; and delivered the best speech I have ever heard from a Celtic Chairman. He spoke of the strength of our Manager having to work under unprecedented pressure from the media, officialdom and extremist.

In particular the media have treated Lenny disgracefully; who; contrary to what they write and say is the victim in all this; they talk of how Lenny incites people to act in that manner; and I personally would include ex-Celtic players in this. The Chairman rightly asks; what have Trish Godman or Paul Mc Bride done to incite people? I think the answer to that is obvious; they are Celtic supporting Roman Catholics of Irish heritage, and they don’t deny it.

The Chairman stated that we are a Scottish Club of Irish heritage; and if people don’t like that then they’ll have to change; because we won’t be changing; we are not going to lie down; and we are not going anywhere; that is probably the only part I would have disagreed with; I would love to play our football in some other country that is not infested with bigots; and leave the club that is Scotland’s Shame to carry on here.

The Chairman rightly received a standing ovation after his address to the enthralled assembly of Celtic fans; he spent the rest of the evening signing autographs and posing for pictures with Peter Lawwell; many thanks to both of them for their contribution to a great night.

The night itself proved to be a great success, the beneficiaries are the Good Child Foundation; and once we have finalised everything we hope to be able to donate about �£7,000 in memory of young Reamonn Gormley.

We had the honour of having Reamonn’s parents Jim and Ann at the event; we had great pleasure in presenting them with a painting of Reamonn with some of the Thai Tims which was painted by the very popular artist George Smith.

The Association also presented our Player of the Year Emilio Izaguirre; and Guest of Honour; Tom Boyd with a painting from the same artist; needless to say both were very popular; Emilio managed to say a thank you in English; and Tom as always treated us to a couple of songs accompanied by Trisha Fearns and the Green Velvet Band.

I would like to thank some people who sponsored the Rally, Semple Travel, Joe Rocks from the Wee Man’s pub on the Gallowgate, the Grampian Emerald CSC, the Artto Hotel and Bombay Blues Restaurant in Hope ST, Glasgow, and Celtic’s shirt sponsor Tennents. I would also like to thank the Celtic Boy’s Club for selling the programmes, along with the other volunteers who helped on the night. There are still some programmes for sale at the cost of Ã?£2, all proceeds to the GCF.

Finally, please have a look at the video which is linked below, it’s a special on of the Thai Tims for their release of Just Can’t get Enough; need something to cheer me up today.

We are All Neil Lennon.

http://www.celticsupporterassoc.co.uk/showthread.php?t=901&p=4433#post4433

If they 'are All Neil Lennon' and we were 'All Walter Smith', they would be a stinking cesspit of faux-offended, whining, sore-losing, trouble-making IRA supporters and we would be CHAMPIONS and supporters of the only truly great team in Scotland.

WE JUST CAN'T LAUGH ENOUGH..... WE JUST CAN'T LAUGH ENOUGH....