strathclyde's fucking finest.....

stupid fucking police....:mad:

first ... The stadium bar was closed because of SINGING and we were all flung out ..

SECOND ..... puting the gersnet flag out at HT as per norm when a police officer and (robo) steward told me to remove the banner from the CR because it is a security/saftey breach...:confused::ffs::confused: WTF it has been done all season without problems......

thank you joke mcbumble and the labour party for making a crime! to display a supporters flag...... and to think some bear still want to vote for this rangers hating vermin......

Del.

Didnt think the banner was out for very long today.

We standing outside the stadium after the game like we have started doing this season, waiting on all the bizz going away when two police men came up and asked us to move on just incase we were waiting for the away fans. I says i'm not waiting on the away fans coming out i'm not looking for a fight i have my kids with me and he says well could you just remove yourself anyway. Who the fuck do the think they are

i noticed that as well with the banner.

I presume it was yours, as i didnt even get to see the writing fully - simply because it just wasnt out for long..

Reading some of the stories some people are putting up on FF and here, its getting ridiculous what we've got to put up with from the police, not only INSIDE but around the stadium as well!

And it doesnt look like theres a thing we can do about it.

It's a joke mate.

One thing is though that the flag does drop awfully near to the exit below where you fly it so perhaps they'll argue that's why it's dangerous.

However, as usual it's just another silly law from Joke's stormtroopers as the Scottish people head towards an Orwellian nanny state future.

However, as usual it's just another silly law from Joke's stormtroopers as the Scottish people head towards an Orwellian nanny state future.

on that note. anyone who doesn't protest against the introduction of a state database (and id cards) deserves everything they get in the future.

http://www.no2id.net