Sasa signs new one year deal

I am surmising but I think so.

WS came out with his "Celtic made things shambolic this year" statement after the season ended for a reason IMO. That reason was that he wouldnt be hauled in front of a disciplinary committiee.

I think AM is now the manager, but as I say I am guessing !

You're probably right. Smith would never have asked for 5 or 6 new signings had he still been the manager. I guess unofficially Ally's the boss. And it will be made official soon enough.

Glad Sasa has signed new deal

but strongly believe we will land A left back alot of talk about Lee Wallace just now and have heard Paul Dixon from Utd being mentioned for left back position have heard that we are interested in Julien Faubert also but tbh haven't been overly impressed with him whilst he's been at West Ham

Not wanting Wallace at all. Faubert is a right winger/back and of course we've been linked with him very strongly before. He went on strike at Bordeaux when they wouldn't sell him to us, and then West Ham came in with the amount they wanted and they told Faubert West Ham or nothing. So he went there.

tbh I wasn't massively impressed by him from his Bordeaux days.

Guest Dutchy

Great news Papac has signed another year. I was reading that he was signed as a CH, so if Weir goes Sasa could move into that role and if Bartely were to return, I'd be more than happy.

I'm pretty sure that Ally is now the manager now as he's been continuously referred to as the manage, whereas Walter has been called the EX-manager. It's the end of the season and Walter is in America, so Ally's the manager in my mind, even if he's managed to get himself a trip to Yankland as well.

PS Even more good news, I could rid of my AVG security and installed MES. Now I can post once again on this site, yipee!!!!!

Cheers for the advice Frankie:thup:

Great news Papac has signed another year. I was reading that he was signed as a CH, so if Weir goes Sasa could move into that role and if Bartely were to return, I'd be more than happy.

I'm pretty sure that Ally is now the manager now as he's been continuously referred to as the manage, whereas Walter has been called the EX-manager. It's the end of the season and Walter is in America, so Ally's the manager in my mind, even if he's managed to get himself a trip to Yankland as well.

PS Even more good news, I could rid of my AVG security and installed MES. Now I can post once again on this site, yipee!!!!!

Cheers for the advice Frankie:thup:

Papac was murder at CH he is not nearly good enough in the air or tackle for a SPL CH.

Whether Ally or Walter is manager is not really important it will be Ally making any decisions concerning next season.

Good news. :)

Would be quite good if we could get Foster back because he would provide cover for both full back positions. I was impressed with him when he played LB against Man Utd in the CL. He had Nani to contend with and did it very well.