Jelavic happy at Rangers

"Frankly, I do not think about leaving because I am loving it at Rangers.

"Some of the stories about me leaving were simply people getting excited over nothing.

"We actually joked at Rangers about me leaving to go there. I don't think I need to push myself for sale."

Then why were you advertising Man Utd's supposed interest? Get the feeling he's not the smartest our Niki.

Players should learn to keep their mouths shut when it comes to transfer rumours about them unless they do want to move to another club.

Easier said than done, especially with agents constantly looking to move their clients on for more agents fees.

Plus, just how do you think a "no comment" would have been perceived in the Scottish Press ? I have a feeling that it may have been considered confirmation.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Guest Dutchy

I think we have to keep in mind that he's not a native English speaker. Even though he can speak English well, sometimes the 'nuance' of what is actually meant is missing.

Anyway...... He's probably over the moon about being a winner and just spouted out whatever came to into his head. If he does go, I'm sure Ally will have the bulk of the �£13-15 million to find a replacement. He only cost �£4 million, so with that kind of money, I'm sure we'd find another guy.

Hope he decides to stay though.

I really hope we get another season out of him; a full, non-injury interrupted one. I know McCoist and Whyte have apparently said he's not for sale, if a �£13M bid comes in, i suspect they'd think long and hard...