David Vaughan tempted by Rangers move as club make approach

The kind of football article I would like to read more of. Rather than about their sex lives, hyping up Rooney to be the measure of Lionel Messi (whether or not Barca win tonight) and the other usual bs you get. If I watched Blackpool this year I would typically focus on Adam ans was not aware of Vaughan's contribution so much. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Guest Dutchy
The kind of football article I would like to read more of. Rather than about their sex lives, hyping up Rooney to be the measure of Lionel Messi (whether or not Barca win tonight) and the other usual bs you get. If I watched Blackpool this year I would typically focus on Adam ans was not aware of Vaughan's contribution so much. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

I have to admit, I only ever watched Blackpool to see Adam playing. Apparently this Vaughan featured in the Scotland/Wales game the other night, but in the pub, you don't hear the commentry much, so I can't even remember what his contribution was in that game. Although, Wales had some good chances and not too bad a bunch of players.

I love it how the Blackpool fans think that we're a small club. They have wee digs about us being in the CL when they could only dream of participating in it.

Going by a bit of Blue Heaven I saw, even Adam thinks Blackpool's a small club. They're hardly really in a position to say we are.

If there are EPL Clubs after Vaughan, we might struggle to convince him to come to Scotland.

It's lower level EPL clubs who will be after him though cb. He'll get higher wages offered by EPL clubs, but probably only ones who don't win anything and aren't playing in Europe... :)

It's lower level EPL clubs who will be after him though cb. He'll get higher wages offered by EPL clubs, but probably only ones who don't win anything and aren't playing in Europe... :)

Europe and medals could be the carrot, hope so.

Going by a bit of Blue Heaven I saw, even Adam thinks Blackpool's a small club. They're hardly really in a position to say we are.

Did you see their training facilities in that program? Reminded me of Gretna. :D

Makes you wonder what their owner did with the �£40m......

Did you see their training facilities in that program? Reminded me of Gretna. :D

Makes you wonder what their owner did with the �£40m......

It was actually astonishing to see an EPL side with training facilities of that calibre.

It was actually astonishing to see an EPL side with training facilities of that calibre.

I was pretty shocked that they hadn't spent a million or two on a nice new pitch and new changing room block because the town council would have bent over backwards to give them planning permission. Looks like their owner is a robbing bar steward because there's no way they've spent that �£40m EPL cash and they'll be getting a bumper parachute payment for relegation as well. The tight arse didn't even get undersoil heating put in at Bloomfield Rd last summer.