Rangers release some players.

Only the very very best truly make it at Ibrox; Ferguson, Hutton, McGregor. If a player is not of that calibre his days are generally numbered and as Blue Heaven showed, their future is anyone's guess. On one hand it's a good thing as we won't end up with average players in the first team, but it also shows just how unlikely players are to make it. There is the next tier, guys like Wylde, Fleck, Ness - they have a chance, but time will tell if they truly make their mark on the first team.

No Durrant ? ;)

No Durrant ? ;)

I was just about to mention him...

He's an example of what might have been had that cunt Simpson not had his way. Durrant could have been a true great.

I was just about to mention him...

He's an example of what might have been had that cunt Simpson not had his way. Durrant could have been a true great.

IMHO, he would have been one of, if not THE, best player this country has ever produced. I am biased though as he was my idol until, as you say, that cunt Simpson deliberately went for him.