What was the goal like? I remember being at the game in the Copland Road but don't recall any of the goals.

25 yard screamer into the top corner at the Copland Rd end.

I take it is goals where you have to have been at the match.

Mols, Laudrup, Gazza and Albertz have all scored some unbelievable goals but my 2 are both from Laudrup.

Laudrup v Dundee Utd Oct 1994. Ran from the half way line then stuck a beauty into the top corner of the Broomloan end. I was in line with the crossbar behind the goal and heard it hit the net sweaty with the rain pissing down.

Laudrup v Aberdeen approx Nov 1996....Gazza had scored with a free kick then few mins later Laudrup solo again from half way line, skinned about 5 players then rounded the keeper.

On a related note I cant believe the run and goal Burke had against St Johnstone in the league cup a few years back doesn't seem to be available anywhere to re-watch. :(

I recall that one too. To think he's just gone to Brum on a free transfer. I would have taken him back.

I

Laudrup v Dundee Utd Oct 1994. Ran from the half way line then stuck a beauty into the top corner of the Broomloan end. I was in line with the crossbar behind the goal and heard it hit the net sweaty with the rain pissing down.

1 min 22