You know.. a Tim mate of mine and I had a long running joke when it was announced they were signing Kenny Miller in the summer.

"Unlucky mate, he's shite!"

"He's scored in every Champions League game he's started in, you know!"

"Oh aye, how many's that?"

"1 game, one goal".

Shame it's 3 starts, 3 goals now, really. Looks credible.

1-0.

Edit: Make that 2-0. Watching Celtic, they are so many leaps and bounds ahead of us it in UNREAL.

Edit: Make that 2-0. Watching Celtic, they are so many leaps and bounds ahead of us it in UNREAL.

Aye and it makes me sick!!! They're so much better than us. Everything is going right for them the now and wrong for us. :sigh::(

I hate that wee smug cunt Miller. How much do Erchie McPherson and Andy 'I wish I was bumming Kenny' Walker love brown nosing Kenny Miller?

I hope PLG and the players are looking at this performance by Celtic tonight.

See, that third goal was absolutely lovely. Anyone who thinks we're even close to Celtic is off their rocker. We're lucky to only be 10 points behind this lot.

Let's not get carried away by tonight though, Benfica are a shadow of the force they have been in recent years.