A quality striker like Cristiano Lucarelli will run rings around any plausable centre back pairing we could put out tomorrow. It's not pessimistic, it's a fact.

Did I say we'd get beat? How do you know I don't think we'll win 4-2? All I said was that especially with our bother at the back, coming up against a quality striker is the last thing we need. We can hardly handle Graham Bayne never mind anything else.

A quality striker like Cristiano Lucarelli will run rings around any plausable centre back pairing we could put out tomorrow. It's not pessimistic, it's a fact.

Archie McPherson said that the organisational side of the Celtic defence was superb. We have no organisational side to our team nevermind defence.

Everything about Celtic is 100 times better than us right now.

Guest The_Rock
Archie McPherson said that the organisational side of the Celtic defence was superb. We have no organisational side to our team nevermind defence.

Everything about Celtic is 100 times better than us right now.

I respect you for saying that mate , must be like swallowing fire , I realy dont know what to thing about this game on Thursday because I dont know mutch about Livorno , but from their form right now and there qaulity striker , I fear the worst .

Livorno are a decent wee team. Sitting 6th in Serie A and like I said, Lucarelli is a threat and wee Francesco Coco is still handy.

Only defeat this season was on the opening day away to Roma and since then have beaten a very good Fiorentina side and out-played Milan for 90 minutes only to draw 0-0.

I couldnt believe it was 3-0 when i read the score this morning, i didnt expect that coz Benfica are a very decent side, well they were!

Hate to say it but Strachan has came on leaps and bounds this year and is producing a side full of confidence who are organised. His midfield is clicking while we are guessing our line ups every week.

Some of us wanted Strachan to replace Eck 18 months ago and you've got to hand it to him, he's doing a great job over the other side of the city.

He had a shocking first game which ended their Euro interest very early and then proceeded to slowly improve. His team weren't great last year but he did enough to win the league at a canter which is what a new OF manager needs to do.

They've improved immeasurably since last season and looked fantastic last night against a team that put Man U out last year.

Benfica are at least as good as Porto, whom we beat but that was a backs to the wall win rather than with the style that Celtic have showed.

This is the improvement we are looking for from Le Guen and it's ironic that Celtic have found someone to do it closer to home, while our messiah is struggling big time.

PLG needs to show he's at least as good as Strachan or he'll lose all his kudos.