Gersnet Football Awards 2010/2011

Completed.

Do we win a prize if we pick 15/15?

Definetly , rumour has it , Frankie is paying for an all expenses weekend for 2 at the Fairmount in St Andrews with a round of golf included , what a guy .

Definetly , rumour has it , Frankie is paying for an all expenses weekend for 2 at the Fairmount in St Andrews with a round of golf included , what a guy .

That's true.

I wonder who will win? :whistle:

That's mine in.

ps: Frankie I'm hopeless at golf, how 'bout an all expenses weekend at that club in Manchester where Sheridan wiz caught?

Guest Dutchy
That's true.

Well I know I've got at least 1 out of 15 with lemon, but then again, who doesn't have that one?

That's true.

But surely to avoid a FIFA type corruption scandal you will excuse yourself from the draw ......Frankie Blatter esq