Hearts game live 12.30 sat

Confirmed on SPL website, the Hearts game is now live on Sky at 12.30 on Saturday July 23.

Also, our game at St Johnstone is live on ESPN at 12 noon on Sat July 30th.

FYI other live games declared are hibs v scum on sun 24th at 12.30 (ESPN), Dunfermline v St Mirren on Mon July 25th at 745pm (Sky) and Sheep v scum on Sun 7 Aug at 1215pm (Sky)

Guest Dutchy

Great, we can sit in the pub and cheer the unfurling of the flag.

Unfortunately, I'll be off to Holland for the others, probably even the CL qualifiers, groan.

It's really annoying that the SPL is divided between Sky and ESPN. On Virgin if you don't have the XL package, it's �£30 a month for both Sky Sports collection and ESPN. If you do have XL ESPN is free.

And Sky TV it's 30 quid or so both Sky and ESPN no matter what package you're on.

Guest Dutchy

That's why I depend on the pub, as well as there being a bit of atmosphere with other footy fans about.

Sometimes not of the right kind, but there you go!

I'm certainly sick of the crap pictures from streams, if you can get them to go at all.

That's why I depend on the pub, as well as there being a bit of atmosphere with other footy fans about.

Sometimes not of the right kind, but there you go!

I'm certainly sick of the crap pictures from streams, if you can get them to go at all.

I actually find the streams pretty good considering. I don't know if the fact my computer and video card are just a few months old helps but I normally have pretty decent coverage.

I am hoping to secure tickets for me and the wee fella seeing as we are home at that time. The wife would like to go too but I have no issues with her not going so long as me and my kid can get tickets.

Anyone have any idea on what the chances of getting 3 tickets would be, given it is the unfurling ?

Guest Dutchy
I actually find the streams pretty good considering. I don't know if the fact my computer and video card are just a few months old helps but I normally have pretty decent coverage.

I could count on the fingers of one hand the amount of times I've had a decent stream. It's always stop/start staccato with me. I still watch them though when I'm in Holland. I sometimes get a message there saying that the game I want to watch, Rangers games, are not available in your territory. Do you never get the same Pete?

I could count on the fingers of one hand the amount of times I've had a decent stream. It's always stop/start staccato with me. I still watch them though when I'm in Holland. I sometimes get a message there saying that the game I want to watch, Rangers games, are not available in your territory. Do you never get the same Pete?

No never had that mate with the stream I now use although I used to get that with Jason tv? (or something like that) I will PM you shortly. I did have a stream cut short though recently due to authors rights.