Hearts game live 12.30 sat

Guest Dutchy
No never had that mate with the stream I now use although I used to get that with Jason tv? (or something like that) I will PM you shortly. I did have a stream cut short though recently due to authors rights.

Sounds good. It's not my compter, obviously, so I have more worries than I would if it were my own. As well as a wee bit of trouble understanding Dutch warnings!!!

I am hoping to secure tickets for me and the wee fella seeing as we are home at that time. The wife would like to go too but I have no issues with her not going so long as me and my kid can get tickets.

Anyone have any idea on what the chances of getting 3 tickets would be, given it is the unfurling ?

Should be easy enough. Keep checking the Rangers website for the public sale date, and you can buy them online and collect them on the day.

Should be easy enough. Keep checking the Rangers website for the public sale date, and you can buy them online and collect them on the day.

Thanks TB. That is the route I have gone before, just found it difficult getting 3 together. I could always sit the wife in another stand if need be :D\\With it being the 1st game and the unfurling I was thinking it might be a wee bit tougher than usual. Time will tell I guess.

Thanks TB. That is the route I have gone before, just found it difficult getting 3 together. I could always sit the wife in another stand if need be :D\\With it being the 1st game and the unfurling I was thinking it might be a wee bit tougher than usual. Time will tell I guess.

Better leaving her sitting in Bermuda.;)

That's why I depend on the pub, as well as there being a bit of atmosphere with other footy fans about.

Sometimes not of the right kind, but there you go!

I stopped going to the pub to watch football for this exact reason a very long time ago.

I'm certainly sick of the crap pictures from streams, if you can get them to go at all.

That's why I bit the bullet and ordered Sky and ESPN.

Guest Dutchy
I stopped going to the pub to watch football for this exact reason a very long time ago.

I've just been banned from a septic pub for being better at the wind up than them. The beer was good, but I was the man with the craic.

Sky and espn....? why help the epl make even more money - that's what you're really paying for.

You seem to be missing the fact the SPL is spread across both, and the CL is mostly on Sky. I have no option if I want coverage.