Did anyone see it?

Basically he was asked about our transfer targets, stadium and the upcoming case with HMRC. He said that "there's a deal to be done" regarding Cuellar.

Re Goodwillie: under negotiation.

Re Wallace: an offer was made and it was rejected. Clubs some way apart in their valuation of the player.

Re Ibrox: it's currently being upgraded.

Re the old board members: I was willing to work with them but they weren't willing to work with me.

Re HMRC: We'll win the case.

In a nutshell really.

Supposed to be a second part to it, but I had to wait 45 minutes for the first part so I wasn't wasting the rest of my time waiting all over again for part 2.

Whyte still isn't at ease doing this sort of thing, speaking nervously and without much assurance. His answers were very short and not exactly informative. Basically we didn't learn much we didn't already know.

(PS - Jim, it's not Cuellear)

Right now CW is damned if he does and dammed if he doesn't.

The players he's mentioned have been in the papers all week, it's hardly a secret.

I remember people complaining you never hear from SDM.

This week people are complaining about the lack of transfer activities we don't know for certain what's happening closed doors apart from the alleged swoop from the man with the inside man at ibrox that's a member of another fan website blah blah

Be patient my fellow bears I'm sure our players who've showed us resilience and determination will be offered new contracts with our 'new money'. Then let's worry about new players!!! I'm as eager as the next bear, I love seeing wonder players unveiled at ibrox. Time will come!

I'm getting annoyed with how much we are hearing from Whyte, I'd rather he didn't mention individual targets either

He can't seem to win, half the fans like the way he's going about things unlike SDM and the rest are not. I like what i'm hearing from him but he needs to get players in sooner rather than later.