Nasri to City ?? Noooooooo

Sky Sports reporting that Nasri could be moving to Man City for 20 mill. With Fabregas also looking likely to end up at Barca this would be awful business by Arsenal.

I dont think they could replace Nasri for 20 mill. Am surprised Arsenal have let his contract run down to the point of only having one year left on it.

Arsenal could be disintegrated with these two leaving.

I am more bothered at the prospect of Nasri leaving than Fabregas

Nasri from the media reports was reluctant to sign on. He is a great player, from the one interview I saw he seemed like a well spoken player, good English as well. Although I thought Barca were wanting the pair, Fabregas and Nasri. But Barca are wanting any young talented attacking player be it Nasri, Fabregas, Sanchez, Neymar etc.

On paper its a disaster for Arsenal to lose Nasri but I think Wenger would unearth another gem somewhere. Nasri should only leave for Man Utd IMO, he would be silly to go to City just like Adebyeor and toure was. They are not a settled side.

Agree with Craig, Nasri leaving is worse then Fabregas. Arsenal played better last season when Fabregas was out.

Clichy is another who it looks like will be leaving.

Wenger needs to get spending! A keeper and top centre half required ASAP. He needs to sell dead wood like Bendtner and Rosicky

For an unsettled side they did not bad, no? FA Cup and beat Arsenal in the league only lost out on second by goal difference. Man City have a wealth of midfielders so it could go all wrong for Nasri.

Fabregas can go. He hasn't really played anwhere near his best for a couple of seasons now. He also seems to pick up injuries far too easily! If Nasri goes then Arsenal are in trouble. I don't think he will go though. Wenger should promise to play Nasri where Fabregas plays for Arsenal. He's far more influential than Fabregas in that position.

Man City reportedly offering Nasri 180k a week. Disgraceful!

PS Clichy is rumoured to be off too.

Nasri was one of the best players in England last season. �£20M even when he's in his last year is a steal if Jones and Henderson cost about the same amount.

Man City clearly intend to challenge for the league next year, and he is the kind of player who can help them do it.