Cardiff City offer �£2M for Goodwillie

According to the Scottish Daily Mail, Cardiff have offered �£2M for Goodwillie - seems now Gers will have to match that figure if they want him.

We won't match anything like it.

By not asking his club for a transfer in order to break the "deadlock", Goodwillie has failed the first test in his desire to become a Rangers' player imo.

Better he gets lifted in Cardiff instead of Glasgow.

By not asking his club for a transfer in order to break the "deadlock", Goodwillie has failed the first test in his desire to become a Rangers' player imo.

Better he gets lifted in Cardiff instead of Glasgow.

Rumour has it he did ask for a transfer actually.

But oh well regarding this, another player we miss out on. Que sera sera.

dont think any bids have been made, if they have surely SSN will have got wind of it. im pretty sure DU just using this to up the price to rangers.

been kinda quite on the transfers front for the past few days which got me thinking that there could be deals on the horizon.well hopefully:sigh:

Ally,

if DG was as keen to come as has been reported, he surely would have made some effort to move things along, like put in a transfer request.

If you had wanted a job badly enough you would have pulled out all the stops to make sure you got it, would you not ?

Call me old fashioned but I like players who WANT to be at Rangers and would do anything to achieve their ambition. I'm not one for those who are motivated by cash, they tend to lack loyalty; Whittaker springs to mind.

There is a marked difference between volunteers and mercenaries imo.

I'm really not fussed if we get Goodwillie or not if I'm honest. I wouldn't say he is a 'priority' signing. At this rate Davie Weir will be playing for us again at the back when we play Real Madrid off the park at the Berabeu in the Champions League. Use the money we are allegedly 'matching' Cardiff with to get Cuellar back or sign another defender