Rangers to trial German international - David Odonkor

Where is Burke now Zappa?,I seem to remember him being released by Cardiff?,I think??????

Signed for Brum mate. It was a wee while ago just before Eck jumped ship.

Cheers,I couldn't remember where he went.

I'd have taken him back since he was a free agent Ian. Wasn't on particularly high wages with Cardiff either, but he needs to be getting regular games. Cracking wee player.

I'd have taken him back since he was a free agent Ian. Wasn't on particularly high wages with Cardiff either, but he needs to be getting regular games. Cracking wee player.

Aye,I was thinking that mate,he's a better player now than when he was here

We certainly lack width, creativity and pace so he fits the bill on all three of those virtues.

Depending on the contract wanted, he may be worth a gamble but I'd rather concentrate our funds on players with minimal risk.

We certainly lack width, creativity and pace so he fits the bill on all three of those virtues.

Depending on the contract wanted, he may be worth a gamble but I'd rather concentrate our funds on players with minimal risk.

Guest Dutchy

Heard this on the radio as I was driving to the ferry. I don't know anything about this guy, only what's been said on the forum here, but I don't think I'd take a chance on him. The main reason being his knee injury. It's all very well considering yourself fit when playing in the climate of Spain - I heard he was playiing with Real Betis - but Scotlands climate will not be so good for that injury.

I seem to remembe Ian Durrant going on about his knee and the pain he had, especially in the winter, from his injury. I'm not so sure this German will manage to do much better with that type of problem.